Membership is open to everyone, without exception. All are welcome to sit with us, as well as to join us in all other sangha activities, whether as members or not. We regard each other as brothers and sisters, practicing these concords:
- We share our practice space.
- We share the essence of our daily lives.
- We observe the same mindfulness trainings.
- We use only words that contribute to harmony.
- We share our insights and understanding.
- We respect each other’s viewpoints.
The suggested dana (donation) for annual membership is $25 a year, and it is optional.